Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Little Big Club

The date is set! We've managed to get tickets to see Barney, Bob the Builder, etc at the Little Big Club. Purchase 5 tickets and we'll get a personal Meet and Greet! The lady at the Sistic counter said we need to show our Toys R Us card to get the 15% discount. Well......Eugene couldn't find it and we weren't about to let $3.00 x 5 slide (cheapos). We searched for days and finally admitted defeat, we'd just get a replacement card. On Monday I went up to the Sistic lady (another one) and she didn't even look at our Toys R Us card and gave us the discount anyway. Then I went to see the fine print, purchase the 5 tickets BEFORE 25th May to be entitled to the Meet and Greet session. Sigh, stupid woman, stupid us. We purchased tickets ON 25th May. Little technical glitch there!!!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the 6th of June, it is my first ever live show in ages, I'm so excited to bring Renee to see it. Only parents would do this kind of thing huh? Bring themselves down to 3 year old level. It is all for the kids.

No comments: