11 months after Renee visited the A&E, it was Russell's turn.
I was really uncomfortable seeing Russell not moving as much so I said I wanted to bring him to the doctor. He was having trouble getting up, he would just lay there till we helped him to a sitting position. Very scary, I tell you. So my in-laws brought him to KK Hospital yesterday afternoon.....
Fracture.......sling...........see picture
Last evening when I went home, he was having a nap and he just lay there with the sling, my heart was so heavy.
Lessons to be learnt:
1) Your child is your responsibility, no one elses
2) Other people are not obligated to take care of your child and it is not their fault if there are any mishaps
Russell's fall is 100% our fault as we did not give him the 100% attention he deserved.
Question: How do you give 2 kids 100% of your attention?
Answer: We need 2 adults to give 2 kids 100% attention each
At least he managed to give me a smile......
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh dear, so heart pain :( i can imagine how guilty u feel... anyway, he is a brave boy and i am sure he will be up and running or crawling in no time. Take care
Post a Comment