Friday, March 23, 2012

Malacca






Somewhere during our busy lives, we managed to bring the kids to Malacca. We left on a Saturday morning and came back on Sunday evening.


It was quite fun travelling with Uncle Chen Yu and Auntie Jovin and their three kids. The kids got on very well, except for the beginning where Russell would disturb and hit the others, I guess it's his way of warming up? By the time we were on the way home on Sunday evening, he'd gotten along with Chen Xi, chatting up about their daddy's "panties" and "diapers"!! Wahaha! The men were shaking their heads!!!

Equatorial Hotel was pretty nice but it was pretty difficult to bathe Riley in the big bathtub and also I couldn't really prepare porridge for him. I brought along the bottled cereals but he didn't quite like it. Jonkers Street was a challenge with 6 kids and 5 adults. Luckily we started early and left around 7 pm before the place got too crowded. Chen Yu's children are used to sleeping early so they were waivering around 6 pm. We had to pump sugar into their system and get those cheap toys to entice them to continue!! Wahaha!



The next day we had a simple breakfast at a nearby coffeeshop, used the pool (which was surprisingly clean and big with many sections), did some shopping and ate chicken rice balls before heading back to Singapore.


Our next holiday will be in JUNE!!! Look out for pictures! I can't wait for that one!!

No comments: