Yeah I can't believe it either!!! Next year she goes to primary school! Geez!!! I'll be an old woman soon!
As usual we celebrated her birthday in school. This year she said she didn't want a cartoon character cake, she just wanted a normal cake. Huh? All she could talk and think about was the goodie bag! Mummy, you need to buy this and that. And I suppose she must have told her friends about what I prepared, because she was telling me her friends were so excited about her upcoming birthday. As usual, I went to Daiso for some inspiration and ended up buying some cute notebooks for the kids. I bought 30 notebooks in total and came out satisfied because I was sure the kids would like it. On top of that, I dropped by Giant and got some cookies and chocolates to include in the goodie bag. I still remember doing the same thing last year on Valentines' Day!

Eugene managed to take leave that day so he joined us for the celebration, while my FIL stayed home to take care of Riley. Russell came over to join his sister for the 20 minute party and it was so difficult to send him back to class after that! Anyway I saw Renee roll her eyes when Russell came over......OMG, so young and already "embarrassed" by her younger brother's presence!
In another 10 days, we will celebrate Russell's birthday in school.....off to Daiso again!!!
Russell picked the green and blue ranger from Power Rangers Samurai. Yeah, cos he's into these type of cartoons nowadays.
Riley just followed us here and there, but before long he's gonna want to pick his own gifts too!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment