Monday, July 4, 2011

Don't forget about us

With a baby in the house, we tend to forget about the two older children. I think they got a lot of scolding from us, because they love Riley so much, they always sayang him. But kids being kids, they don't know how to control themselves, don't know how strong they are. It has been really stressful. I understand why some women could end up with post-natal depression. Luckily for me, I have a very strong backing from my inlaws, parents and Eugene. I could not do without their help! Renee and Russell at Parkway Parade, during our first outing with Riley. Overwhelming!!! Geez!!

We brought inlaws and the kids to Universal Studios on one of the days during the school holidays. Bringing a young one there is taxing!! We spent 8 hours there and this time I could ride on the rides with them. When I was pregnant, either Renee or Russell could go with Eugene only. Battlestar Galatica was awesome! The kids and my MIL opted out of that one. I had to breast feed Riley three times during the time we were there. Luckily the toilets were not that foul.


Russell practising his headstand. He does this over and over and inlaws always threaten to hit him with the cane. They want him to stop in case he injures his neck. Gymnastics anyone?
Russell with his mid-drift singlet! Ha ha. And Renee's feet next to her books, Teacher Michelle said she must improve on her reading. So we had to spend some time making her read during the school holidays.

We also met up with Athena and Auntie Karen and LeLe and Auntie You Yenn at Fidgets. The kids love indoor playgrounds now! We brought them to Go-Go Bambini the week after that. Above picture taken before we left for Turf City. It was also the day it flooded big time at Bukit Timah. Fortunately we passed the flooded area right before it caused chaos!
My big boy, no longer a di-di!


































No comments: