I realise that as a 4 year old, Renee isn't so conscious of wearing a skirt and unknowingly flashing her undies. This is one of the only decent shots I got of her on Chinese Drama presentation day. The rest of the photos aren't really appropriate to display. Plus, I think the kids were kind of alarmed having all these parents, grandparents and siblings suddenly attending Drama class with them. Renee didn't want to sing or dance as readily as she normally does. Zhou lao shi was saying that all the kids didn't behave the way they usually do. Sigh. That was the point that Teacher Margaret brought up to me in a phone call explaining why they didn't have a performance day for English drama. "The children are not trained for acting on stage" she said and I totally agree. Plus all the cameras and video cameras don't help one bit!
I think I only became conscious of wearing a skirt for my school uniform when I was in secondary school. Maturity and also being a co-ed school definitely helped me realise that! So I guess my girl's got some way to go....
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment