It's the last week of Renee's 1 month break and mummy me has been rather lazy updating this blog. Eugene was away for a week last week and I decided to take 2 days off as well to do something with the kids. We've been living at my inlaws for almost 3 weeks since we moved out of Telok Kurau.
Last Tuesday, we visited the Singapore Art Museum. It was raining the whole morning so by the time we got there it was already 11.30 am. This is the first time I've been to this museum so I had no idea what to expect. These two months it was supposed to be catered for children. There were only 4 floors, with 1 or 2 activities on each floor. By the time we got out of there, it was almost 2 pm.
We headed to the cafe after that and I have to say the food was super yummy!
My MIL had the Full House - a complete breakfast but it is served till dinner time - SUPER YUM!

We headed to the cafe after that and I have to say the food was super yummy!
My MIL had the Full House - a complete breakfast but it is served till dinner time - SUPER YUM!
My FIL had the crispy curry with spicy fries - YUM!
Me? I had the potato gratin with soup of the day, but of course I had morsels from here and there - hee hee......
On Thursday, we went to the Singapore Science Centre. Did not take any photos as my camera is a bit koyak and the iphone is just not that wonderful for pictures.
The kids sat through Toy Story 2 in 3D. It was pretty cool and my inlaws will be bringing them to watch Toy Story 3 tomorrow. We spent almost 5 hours there and then headed to IMM for a quick dinner. Renee had a short nap while we ate and after that we headed back home for an early night.
Last Monday, I brought the kids to Uncle Yat Bin's birthday dinner at Shangri-La. The kids were pretty much well-behaved except for the last part where they got restless and started climbing and running around. 
Eugene missed Father's Day as he only arrived late on Sunday night. But we headed to Robertson Quay for some yummy ramen with my BIL, SIL and PILs, together with the kids. They enjoyed their pork shabu-shabu ramen and Black Forrest Cake while the adults had their spicy char siew ramen - SUPER YUM man! 
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment