Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Art class

Been rather in awe of Auntie Wendy's friend, Ching who's daughter has been producing these amazing works of art. Was thinking of sending Renee for some sort of art class and she was bugging me about this plaster painting thingy at Suntec City so last Sunday when Russell was at class, I brought her to Plaster Fun and she picked a Hello Kitty, apparently the most popular.....

After a few strokes (I swear it's NOT easy man! You need steady hands to work on such a small piece), I ended up doing most of the painting.

The Hello Kitty is wearing yellow above but by the time we were done, I had to change it to dark blue and Kitty has a blue birth mark on her left chin - so POOR THING!

My fault la, I picked the cheap one at $9.90 so we both had to struggle to get this wet paint onto the tiny cat :(

Anyways, before the cat was dry, she said she wanted to do the Sand Art. Wah lao! I told her next Sunday when Russell is at class, one at a time mah. She's been whining about going since then. Hmmm...

No comments: