Monday, November 9, 2009

Random entries

Had a gathering at my old classmate's house last Saturday. There were only 3 families there but the whole house seemed to be so full! And he lives in a HUGE apartment. Reason? The number of kids seem to be catching up with the number of adults! 7 adults, 5 kids and one more on the way. Ever tried taking a picture of 5 kids? At least two will be looking in some other direction! argh! Impossible!!

We went out to Carrefour yesterday and bought ourselves a $10.90 Christmas tree. Super value for money man! And I can just chuck it out after Christmas, don't have to feel so sayang or try to find some space to store it for another 12 months!
It is our first tree since Eugene and I got married and I just felt it was nice to get into the Christmas mood. Need to dig out all the decorations though, our tree still looks too GREEN!

Renee was really excited and pulled out all her existing toys to put under the tree as "presents". Hmm....if only we could recycle them for this year! hahaha! Russell was sleeping......he's been having these wierd nap timings, sleeping late in the evening till 9 pm, sheesh! Damn chia lat cos then I will have to stay up late till he sleeps.......yawn!

Renee's figured out the child-locks on the fridge and she has no problem with the safety gate at the stair case. Means she is not a child anymore yah?

No comments: